Cutting head sizes and the diameter branches they are listed as cutting are:
- Small – ⅝” – Highly recommended for anyone who suffers from aches and pains in their hand or arm.
- Medium – ¾” – Recommended for users who want to avoid developing aches and pains.
- Large – 1¼” – Not recommended for users who already suffer from pain in the hand or arm. Better to use a lopper or pruning saw when cutting large diameters.
Green Heron In-Stock Pruner (small handle, medium cutting head)
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Length: 8”
- Cutting capacity: Branches up to ¾” in diameter
- Replacement parts: Blade, handles, hardware
- Made in: France
- BAHCO item number: PX-S2